Monday 7 November 2011

Winter Time

Recently I have noticed how cold the weather is getting which has made me think its time to but some new cozy clothing for winter. I love the snow but I absolutely hate being cold so I have picked out a few items that will keep me nice and warm throughout the next few months.






 When it's cold outside, bright colours cheer you up and make you feel warmer and happier, and this Aztec style snood does exactly that. It’s £20 from ASOS, which is quite reasonable so this is an item that I will definitely be asking santa for.







This lovely red coat is from River Island and it's £20. I bought a bright red coat two years ago and I'm getting a bit bored of it so I want a new one. I especially like the faux fur collar and the button detail on the front and the back of the coat.






No comments:

Post a Comment