Tuesday 8 November 2011

Glitz and Glamour


Sequins and glitter are the perfect way to make an outfit special and to add a festive look to an outfit. It seems to be everywhere at the moment, not only for night time looks but also to add a bit of sparkle to day time outfits.

So I thought it was about time I bought some! I got this gold sequin top that I absolutely love! It was £45 from top, which is probably more than I’d normally spend but it was definitely worth it. I can wear it on a night out with a little black skirt or wear it with jeans and a blazer for a more casual look.

I was looking at Jenny Packham's autumn/winter collection and I though it was amazing. She uses a lot of sequins and jewels in many of her pieces along with delicate fabrics which create a really feminine and glamorous look! I really want one of her dresses! Somehow I don't think I ever could afford it!





Bonnie Wright in the second issue of Haute Muse magazine wearing a Jenny Packham jumpsuit and Christian Louboutin heels


A definite must have for the winter season is a pair of sparkly shoes and I've seen so many fabulous pairs both designer and high-street.







These Miu Miu boots have been in almost every magazine recently and have been a huge hit in the fashion world. They have an unusual shape with their curved heel with a peep toe and there are a few different colour variations. As amazing as they are amazing they will set you back about £600.



Although there are a few cheaper pairs that are very similar. Everyone can admit that both these pairs don't look very different from the original, more expensive pair! So is there really any point in paying more?

Hope you all enjoyed, 
jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment